Crown & Bridges
Dental crowns allow you to enjoy the look, feel, and strength of your original tooth without the stress and additional appointments necessitated by a extraction. If your tooth isn’t strong enough for a veneer restoration, but does not need to be replaced, then this is a great option for you to consider. Your dedicated team at Churchill Meadows Dental Centre will walk you through all of your options so you can make the right decision!
What a crown means for you?
- No one will know you had a crown done, it’s undetectable. All anyone will see is your fantastic smile, looking just like it originally did.
- You’re not going to need to worry about another procedure for a long time. Crowns typically last over 15 years, so you’re in the clear!
- You’ll enjoy the piece of mind that comes from knowing that there is no better way to strengthen a weakened tooth than a crown! Chow down!
You love hockey, but you never put that full-cage on did you? Or perhaps you took an flying toy to the mouth from the hand of a toddler? There are so many ways, mostly accidental, where a tooth can become lost. That’s where a bridge comes in. A bridge allows you to regain your healthy, full smile in next to no time. Our team at Churchill Meadows Dental Centre will place a crown on either side of the gap with a false tooth attached in the middle. The result is no one ever knowing how long you procrastinated putting that full-cage on, despite Dr. Pravir Patel’s recommendation!
What a bridge means for you:
- A normal healthy, happy smile will reappear! Your face will no longer be affected by the gap.
- Your family will be able to understand you again! Your speech will be 100% restored.
- Your other teeth won’t need shift to accommodate, allowing them to remain straight and healthy.